[Sca-cooks] Pasta in period

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Mar 1 09:41:26 PST 2013

We've talked about it i the past and the various editions and reprints that are available.
There were discussions about the differences between the various illuminations.
Think back to the discussion about beets for one instance.

Try a search under Tacuinum  Sanitatis and SCA to find some via Google.

Wikipedia has a a good entry on it.

Johnnae