[Sca-cooks] Pantry raid...

galefridus at optimum.net galefridus at optimum.net
Wed Mar 6 12:37:47 PST 2013

In addition to what others have listed, I'd supplement the oil with a few animal fats -- Ghee, duck or goose fat, etc. I'd also pack some soy sauce or maggi sauce, both of which can be used as substitutes for murri, which plays a significant role in the kind of cooking I play with. I'd add olives and possibly capers as well.

-- Galefidus