[Sca-cooks] Pantry raid...

Donna Green donnaegreen at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 15:22:41 PST 2013

> Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 16:15:56 -0500
> From: Johnna Holloway <johnnae at mac.com>
> To: Cooks within the SCA <sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org>
> Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Pantry raid...
>
> West Coast Culinary Symposium
> http://dragonsmist.antir.sca.org/index.php/wccs/
>
> Not to throw a damper on the cooking with fire, but
> I suppose the question one might ask is how much one needs
> for a two hour class.
> Cooking play time, in the fire- first hour & Wafffles!
> Cooking play time, in the fire, second hour
>
> You might want to pare down and take less so that you don't
> return with it all never touched or used.
> If it were several hours, then one might bring more and use
> it, but this is a limited time period.

Yes, the class time is short at the symposium compared to this wonderful shopping list, but he can be pre-packed for the Cooks Play Date at West An Tir War ... several days (4 or 5) of cooking over fire in pots with feet :-) and since the suggestions are mostly non-perishable, once this portable pantry is assembled for the symposium, he can leave it packed and ready to go.

Juana Isabella
   Looking forward to the PPFIII this weekend, then Culinary Symposium at the end of the month and then to start planning for the Cooks Play Date :-)