[Sca-cooks] Last minute: things to do with sausage

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Mar 7 17:34:35 PST 2013

Mercy asked:
<<< I have been researching and trying to come up with a tourney dish for using up some period German sausages I made. I've had a great help from Ranvaig with suggestions of salad.  I'm wondering if there might be something else I can use these sausages with? >>>

I don't know if it is period or not, but what about sausages and sauerkraut? Each is period, I just don't know about serving them together. And the sauerkraut will keep without refrigeration.

sauerkraut-msg (44K) 6/21/09 Period sauerkraut and pickled cabbage.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-VEGETABLES/sauerkraut-msg.html

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com