[Sca-cooks] Pantry Raid

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Mar 7 20:40:14 PST 2013

On 3/7/2013 7:07 PM, Stefan li Rous wrote:
> <<< I would have so loved a side trip to Powells ? just for browsing.
>
> Johnnae >>>
>
> You can browse books, without buying any??? I usually find that really hard to do. There's almost always something interesting that I *have* to have. :-)
>
> Stefan

The Powell's management has apparently installed a secret homing beacon
in my car, because if I cross the river into that side of town, however
short the trip or intent I am on my destination, I always end up sitting
in the Powell's parking garage wondering "How the heck did I get here?"
This gets expensive, because once in there, I have to buy something. And
this runs into money!

And this is why I stay on the east side! (Thank goodness Voodoo
Doughnuts has an eastside location now!)

Liutgard
--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our
abilities." -Albus Dumbledore ~~~Follow my Queenly perambulations at: