[Sca-cooks] Viking Age Cookbook?

Karstyl karstyl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 08:43:09 PDT 2013

Hrothny, I think you might be referring to a different book, perhaps with a
similar title. “An Early Meal - a Viking Age Cookbook & Culinary Odyssey”
is not out yet.

The facebook page for the new book is:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Early-Meal-A-Viking-Age-Cookbook-Culinary-Odyssey/416525951771056

It sounds more promising than the one you have!

-Hrefna