[Sca-cooks] Feast for Nithgaard (State College, PA) birthday event, Sept. 14

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Mar 23 05:55:42 PDT 2013

The October 1399 Coronation feast of Henry IV is online for comparison.
http://www.theoldfoodie.com/2006/10/coronation-of-henry-iv.html

Looks like an interesting challenge, given the number of dishes and complexity
of the menu. I would think pricing would be a concern as well as anticipating the
number of diners. And will the kitchen support such an endeavor?

Please keep us informed.

Johnnae