[Sca-cooks] Pantry Raid

Glenn Gorsuch ggorsuch at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 21:00:58 PST 2013

You folks are awesome.  Good thoughts from everyone.

Johnnae, your points are well made--in having cleaning supplies (but that's
for a different research project--I'll pack a scrubber sponge and dish soap
for now), having recipes ( oh blessed iPad), and in bringing too much
stuff.  I should admit that while the idea of the post was inspired by the
Symposium, there's also thoughts of upcoming Playdates or setting up a
hearth and oven in the side yard.  We're really going to miss you by the
way, Johnnae--it was great to meet you last year.

Bear, good to know about the lasting properties of bread.

Everyone else, great ideas--feel free to keep them coming!

Now, one thing that IS specifically for the Symposium.  There is a potluck
Friday night, again.  I was just given about 5 pounds of bear (NOT
Bear)...anyone have any brilliant ideas?