[Sca-cooks] Pantry Raid

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Fri Mar 8 08:11:39 PST 2013

You could always do what folks do when they go to the conference at
Kalamazoo- mail them home. They even have a temporary post office set up
in the lobby for just that purpose!

Liutgard

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our
abilities." -Albus Dumbledore ~~~Follow my Queenly perambulations at: