[Sca-cooks] Short Irish Tales

Daniel And elizabeth phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Fri Mar 15 16:49:15 PDT 2013

Yes and an old Irishman said to me,"Son I don't know if the Good Lord is an Englishman but I'm damned sure about the Devil." That and when St. Patty drove the snakes out of Ireland them snakes, thus driven, dove into the Irish Sea, swam across and came out, thus baptized, the first Englishmen.

Daniel