[Sca-cooks] Great Knife Score?

Daniel And elizabeth phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Sun Mar 17 13:15:23 PDT 2013

It appears to be a medium weight cleaver with the range being light, medium and heavy. I looked at what I could find on You-tube but the only things I could find were rather sketchy.  My research did indicate that I should buy whole chickens, butcher them into their various component pieces using my cleaver and save some money.  I will take the blade to my knife sharpener and have him sharpen it.

Daniel