[Sca-cooks] pig cheese

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Mar 19 12:17:23 PDT 2013

And one of the comments admits

Paolo • 2 years ago
Ok - We admit it ! The Porcorino article was a joke ! The cheese does not really exists since it is almost impossible to milk pigs and therefore to produce cheese from the milk."

Much better is the blog post "Why don't pigs make cheese?"

http://www.thekitchn.com/why-dont-pigs-make-cheese-73719

Having been around numerous sows with young, I can well understand why they aren't milked.

Johnnae