[Sca-cooks] Cheese making

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Mar 24 23:07:39 PDT 2013

Selene said:
<<< The other thing you need is Good Milk.  Raw is best, if you can get it. >>>

raw-milk-msg (16K) 5/20/12 Finding and using raw milk.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-DAIRY/raw-milk-msg.html

<<< One of my heraldry clients yesterday said that her mother will be
breeding her mare next year and there will be mare's milk for koumiss
experiments.  More when I know more. >>>

kumiss-msg (70K) 1/18/08 Mongol drink made from mare's milk.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/BEVERAGES/kumiss-msg.html

I have also gotten a very good, long, article from our illustrious Baron Drackey on the history of kumiss and I will get it online as soon as I can. If anyone is particularly interested, let me know and I'll love that up in the schedule.

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris