[Sca-cooks] Cheese making

Donna Green donnaegreen at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 25 08:28:11 PDT 2013

Aelianora congrats on the livestock, but oh poo about missing the Symposium. I wanted to chat you up about cheesey stuff. I started my 29th batch of aged cheese this weekend.

In addition to the other advice, I'd say take good notes. I have my cheese notebook where I keep track of when, what, how warm, various other things so when something turns out yummy a couple of months down the road, I can remember how I got there.

Just to brag a bit, the cheese I made for PPFIII turned out very yummy. Mistress Eibhlinn (the cheese goddess) said it was good. It was a mixed milk (cow and goat milk with sheep yogurt) cheese that was 6 weeks old when we ate it.

Aelianora, to follow up Selene's comment, perhaps you can try for next year's Symposium in CAID. Also, if you'd like to have a cheesey day at the Cooks Play Date at the West An Tir war, please let me know ... I'm the coordinator for the play date.

Juana Isabella
West