[Sca-cooks] Last minute: things to do with sausage

Mercy Neumark mneumark at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 6 17:30:03 PST 2013

Hello list!

I have been researching and trying to come up with a tourney dish for using up some period German sausages I made. I've had a great help from Ranvaig with suggestions of salad.  I'm wondering if there might be something else I can use these sausages with? Is there any documentation for sausage being used in a tart (quiche like) or possibly another pre-made item that needs no refrigeration?

I have the salad set but I'm just not feeling excited by it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

--Mercy

Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse any typos or odd autocorrection errors