[Sca-cooks] [MR] Luttrell Psalter Film

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 25 18:19:57 PDT 2013

Here is a wonderful film mentioned on the Atlantia list. It really isn't a movie, as there isn't a plot. But it is a very good film based on the Lutterell Psalter showing various scenes through out the years seasons.

It is a bit off topic for this list, although it does have some nice period milking and beekeeping scenes.

I think this film, either from the DVD, or even the online video,  would be a great addition to a Newcomer's Night or even a general SCA movie night if added to some other period-time movie. It is only 20 minutes.

I also wonder if small snippets of something like the PP Feasts could be used to create a short film like this. Or are there still a lot of mundanity at those feasts which would be difficult to hide, even if you only filmed some snippets?

Stefan
--------