[Sca-cooks] Project Trollhiem

JAMES REVELLS trollhiemsfjord at yahoo.com
Sat May 18 02:11:42 PDT 2013

Greetings, recently Sonja, my daughter, and I founded a company to open a school for traditional trades and historic crafts.  We are also in the
process of opening a campground specifically designed for Living History encampments.  This is the culmination of six years of dreaming and a
year of hard work.  The initial funds to get  this project going will be raised through crowd funding and producing how-to-do-it books and
videos on pre-1900s technology.  If this sounds interesting to you
please check out Trollhiem LLC and spread the word about us.

We are launching our fund drive to buy a bus for Project Trollhiem. We
are seeking funds to get our business "on the road" quite literally. We
will buy a used school bus and convert it into a camper for traveling
all through the United States and Canada. Along with the bus we need
some tents, to hold classes in; funds to travel with; tools and camp
equipment; a lap top computer; funds to help Jim relocate from New
Hampshire to Georgia and finally to install electricity and data
communications at our workshops in Georgia. The bus will be a means of
generating interest in our school and campground, as well as generating
income by sales of items made in our workshops. Check out  our fund
raising effort at: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/getting-project-trollhiem-on-the-road/x/2958410

Thank you for your attention.
Jim Revells/ Olaf Trollhiemsfjord
https://www.facebook.com/TrollhiemLlc