[Sca-cooks] Asafetida leaves and terebinth berries

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Wed May 29 14:35:22 PDT 2013

The one I have says asafoetida powder (I know we have strayed from looking
for leaves but I've not found leaves anywhere)
and the ingredients are:  Gum Arabic, Edible Starches, Asafoetida.  Don't
know what the "edible starches" are.

It was made in India - if you want the particulars (name of company, etc.)
let me know.

Shoshanah