[Sca-cooks] Japanese feast

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Nov 8 12:02:50 PST 2013

Morgana yr Oerfa said:
<<< Just last month we had a Japanese feast that entailed a lot of research and even importing a Japanese laurel who had been a major consultant. We do this annually, focusing on a cuisine and time, or a specific cookbook. >>>

Hmmm. And where is the feast report on this feast? Did I miss it in all the recent list delivery problems?

I've been leery of much of the Japanese info I've seen, but if this is well researched, I'd love to have something to add to the FEAST-REVIEWS section of the Florilegium.  Although I'm not sure how often they get read. :-(

The number of feast reports has seemed to drop on this list. I hope this is because folks are just not writing them up, rather than folks aren't doing good feasts.

Thanks,
  Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com