[Sca-cooks] Hieatt volume

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Nov 13 14:03:23 PST 2013

The Gathering volume is a collection of scattered recipes from various sources, here to fore unpublished as they say.

The Pynson of 1500. I have been in touch with the people in charge and the Longleat volume(s) is (are) still not ready.
I check back every so often. Connie's part of the work was completed years ago, but it
awaits the rest of the work being completed.

Johnna