[Sca-cooks] The great Medieval water myth

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Thu Nov 21 13:09:37 PST 2013

As a general note: it really doesn't matter how many libraries carry it if
they're not in a particular reader's system; I'm not aware that the LAPL
does interlibrary loans with other institutions. But if you know differently,
 I'd be glad to learn about it.

Otherwise, UCLA has it, but I don't know when I'll next get there.

Jim  Chevallier
 (http://www.chezjim.com/) www.chezjim.com

Les Leftovers: sort of a food history  blog
leslefts.blogspot.com

In a message dated 11/21/2013 12:58:19 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,