[Sca-cooks] Local Feast Disappointment

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Fri Nov 8 17:58:15 PST 2013

Steak is properly Medieval and I fear I may have provided justification for
Renaissance potatoes with one of my papers at Known World Cooks (however,
not baked potatoes).  I've been researching the entry of sweet potatoes into
al-Islam with an eye to revising and expanding.  The fifth such revision
I've done since first presenting the paper.

Bear