[Sca-cooks] OOP-French View of English Food

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Mon Nov 18 10:22:15 PST 2013

I suspect the safest bet for most people recreating medieval dishes is to
use broad beans, which haven't changed much, and which frequently are listed
 alternately with peas.

I'm sure one CAN find true field peas, but with far more effort.

Jim  Chevallier
 (http://www.chezjim.com/) www.chezjim.com

Les Leftovers: sort of a food history  blog
leslefts.blogspot.com

In a message dated 11/18/2013 10:09:57 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,