[Sca-cooks] The great Medieval water myth

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Nov 21 13:27:06 PST 2013

Actually the number of libraries owning an item is quite valuable.
If one comes across an item that is owned by say only three libraries in the world,
then that means you might want to go ahead and buy the book because you
may never be able to ILLoan it.

235 libraries means yes, you can probably get it via interlibrary loan. And yes LAPL
does interlibrary loans
Extramural Interlibrary Loan	$10.00 flat fee plus any charges from Lending Library

Or in your case the catalog at LA Public Library indicates
Water in England. (1978)

by Hartley, Dorothy

628.10942 H332

2 On Shelf in LAPL (View All Locations)

so you should be able to request it at a branch.

Johnnae
Head Librarian of a County Library in another life...