[Sca-cooks] A Quince Puzzle

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 8 05:39:35 PDT 2013

Martha Washington's cookbook by Karen Hess has some; one of the things you can try is playing with the color---I've made different shades of yellow and red.  And The Mediterranean Kitchen (I think) has a recipe with almonds.  I wrote a paper on quinces when I worked at Colonial Williamsburg.

Your servant,
Anne van Sint Maartensdijk

Nancy Kiel
nancy_kiel at hotmail.com