[Sca-cooks] Flandrin: the medieval order of meal

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Mon Oct 21 14:15:28 PDT 2013

Galefridus wrote:

 >An English translation of this book is available under the title:
 >
 >Arranging the meal: a history of table service in France
 >
 >It is available at a couple hundred libraries scattered across North
 >America.

It only took me a day and a half for my brain to wonder if I already had
the book. Found it on my bookshelf. Since the subtitle is "A history of
table service in France", it isn't one that I frequently refer to since
my main interest is England. But, I think I should look at it again
since it's been about 5 years.

Alys K.
--
Elise Fleming