[Sca-cooks] Bog Butter

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Thu Oct 31 08:19:12 PDT 2013

About as thorough an article as I've seen on this subject.

Some might enjoy, as a supplement, my blog article on butter:
http://leslefts.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-luxury-of-butter.html

Otherwise, a number of the Oxford Food Symposium articles can be freely
viewed on Google Books:
https://www.google.com/search?q=+Oxford+Symposium+on+Food+and+Cookery+&btnG=
Search+Books&tbm=bks&tbo=1

Many are unique and interesting.

Jim  Chevallier
 (http://www.chezjim.com/) www.chezjim.com

Les Leftovers: sort of a food history  blog
leslefts.blogspot.com

In a message dated 10/31/2013 3:11:59 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,