[Sca-cooks] Serving stuff over rice

Margaret Rendell m_rendell at optusnet.com.au
Wed Oct 23 15:21:41 PDT 2013

this is an interesting thread - always interesting to see one's
unconsidered assumptions being considered!

Inter-kingdom trivia:
"over rice is a common phrase today"
actually, I've never heard it before! Although I regularly serve or
have dishes served to me "with rice" or "on rice"...
(internet search shows it is sometimes used .au , but I've managed to
never encounter it before)

Margaret/Melbourne, Australia
Emma/Krae Glas, Lochac