No subject

Thu Apr 10 15:59:49 PDT 2014

> Hi all.  I am hoping to see and meet many of you at Atlantian 20 Year

See y'all there....  Stop by and find out why I Simmer the wool before
felting. And how to hold back on dish-pan hands after a day in the soap. As
I tell the children; Caution ! Clean hands might result.

I'll be rolling Furr Balls at the Kid-Korner, If anyone can bring a spare
fleece or wool for felting, I'm running out of sheep stuff.  I can make it
thru this weekend with 40-80 kids expected. If I have to buy the wool, then
I can't keep it FREE; as I have done for the last 9 years. I'm willing to
pay for shipping, if more than 15 pounds. I'd even let you 'select' from my
box of handspuns.

Ru