No subject

Thu Apr 10 15:59:49 PDT 2014

them and Bag 'em up.

Now I would have never thought to do that, but some roadside stand guy
did cause I paid $2.00 for the bag. I can't wait to try it.
WOW Ok here is what they are like though...
The shell is softer than when you roast them.  They is more moisture to
them.  Contrary to what you would expect they are not dripping with
grease.  They taste mostly like they are roasted. But better. They could
be pan fried I guess but they felt more like they were Dropped into a
deep frier.  Nice and crunchy, the Nut as well. (Oh sorry I am one of
those folks who pops the whole thing into my mouth and eats them shell
and all for roasted and Now fried to I guess.) ((Don't try it for
Boiled!!! Trust me.))
Anyways if you can find them try them if you can't find them try making
them yourself Yummmy!!!

Night all,
Nichola