No subject

Thu Apr 10 15:59:49 PDT 2014

r levels. From prep to presentation
you made it a fun place to be. Even when the body did not want to give much=
 more your inner strength pulled you up. Also with this being the first tim=
e we've had to work with a health inspector checking things out He proved w=
hat Iv always known.ALWAYS THE BEST FROM BRIGHTHILLS we had a 100 percent r=
ateing!! Vivat
    Presentation was tops .The eye for detail was dead on. And yes spoons f=
or every dish! From the saucier to the servers and most important the Crown=
 Heads and the
guest thank you from my heart.

                                                                           =
                                  Your most Humble servant: