No subject

Thu Apr 10 15:59:49 PDT 2014

i think there might be some baking soda in a box underneath the microwave
cabinets, or along there somewhere. In sheer desperation i think there might
be either a box or a small clear plastic container of the stuff that has
been deodorizing the large freezer for the past 3 years or so...
**
well, sugar - there is a box of turbinado packettes in the laundry roomon a
shelf, there might be a bag of brown sugar on the wooden shelves with the
spices, on one of the lower shelves. regular sugar might be in a clear glass
jar in or on the shelves...otherwise i could stop and pick up a bag [or you
could use the pourable splenda so i could have one ;-)]
***
Go ahead and get the salt shaker from the bedroom.
***
No clue if I have any crumbs. There might be an ossified loaf of bread or a
couple of slices in the freezer that you could crunch up. There is some
armenian flat bread in the small freezer, and some low carb tortillas in the
big freezer you can nosh on.
alternately, we have flour, yeast and other ingredients. make your own
bread?
***

Yep, the Rock does have an interesting kitchen and pantry storage system for
now ;-) Lots of period ingredients, but for lack of storage space it takes
creative rummaging to find specifics ;-0
margali