No subject

Thu Apr 10 15:59:49 PDT 2014

tried to over compensate for the change in insulin
levels. If the level had not been so dramatic she
would have been able to ride it out and things would
have straightened themselves out over a relativly
short period of time. The problem was her body went to
the extreme. This was not the fault of the  diet, but
her own metabolisim.

Reading from the web site since all of this started I
have found out that the extremely low carb diet my
doctor gave me follow atkins plan very closely. And I
can say it works very well at the very least in the
spurts I have stayed on it.(4 months last fall) And my
weight loss and my ability to maintain it have been
really good.(30lbs)I agree though that the water is
very key and have stuck to that regeim evan not of the
diet.

Many of us forget how important that 8 glasses a day
of water really is, especially in the summer. Tea,
soda, and coffee are all dieretics and cause the body
to loose water. I hate water personally, but I choke
down as much of it as humanly possible first thing in
the morning and right before bed.
--- CorwynWdwd at aol.com wrote:
> Daylight Time,
> katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com writes:
>
> > Some people just cant handle
> >  it though. One of my best friends body reacted so
> >  poorly she was nearly hospitolized from trying
> the
> >  diet.
>
> I'm not disputing your friend got ill during weight
> loss, but are you sure
> she was really doing the Atkins plan? A lot of
> people I have spoken to _say_
> they're doing Atkins when in fact they're doing what
> they've heard Atkins is,
> or what they want it to be. The biggest error I've
> seen is they don't drink
> their water. Not coke, not tea, not coffee, WATER...
> good old partially
> burned hydrogen, the stuff that's the basis for all
> our fulids, the body's
> universal solvent, WATER.
>
> Of course Atkins isn't a panacea, but I still
> haven't found anything harmful
> in it, when it's properly applied.
>
> Could this have been part of the problem?
>
> Corwyn
>
> To be humble to superiors is duty,
>    to equals courtesy,
>    to inferiors nobleness.   __ Richard Saunders
> (Ben Franklin)

=====
In Service to Crown and Kingdom

Katren Fitzgerald