No subject

Thu Apr 10 15:59:49 PDT 2014

"An anonymous Andalusian Cookbook from the 13th century".  Unfortunately I
am looking for the other andalusian cookbook mentioned in Cariadoc's
miscellany.  Just my luck to really want to do the recipe out of the hard to
find one.

Any help on finding this one would be useful.

Thanks
Pubear

> Message: 14
> Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 23:14:51 -0500
> From: Stefan li Rous <stefan at texas.net>
> To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
> Subject: [Sca-cooks] Andalusian cookbook
>
> Pubear of Bjornsborg asked:
> > I have a question for the group.  I have been looking for a recipe to
cook,
> > and I
> > found  one I like, called "cheese and flour cake", out of a medieval
> > andalusian cookbook.  The name is "La Cocina Arabigoandaluza",
translated
> > from Arabic into Spanish by Fernando de la Granja Santamaria and from
> > Spanish into English by Melody Asplund-Faith.
> >
> > The question, is that I can't find much information on this book except
> > what's on cariadoc's miscellany.  The receipe is nice, but I'd like to
find
> > out more about the book.  I.E., I want to use this recipe in for
Ansteorra's