No subject

Thu Apr 10 15:59:49 PDT 2014

More than just 163 recipes for classic Icelandic dishes,
 this cookbook explores the evolution of Icelandic
 cuisine over the last two centuries. From the late 19th
 century until the 1970's, thick meat stews, roasts,
 porridges, milk and fruit soups, and various cakes and
 pastries were made popular. More modern trends include
 making use of the wonderful fresh fish and shellfish
 in Icelandic waters, sweet-tasting Icelandic lamb,
 game birds, and local wild herbs.
Hippocrene released it in US.

Nanna has been a member of this list and was a featured speaker
at CooksCon 2 last year.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway