[Sca-cooks] Missing Digest

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 17:54:15 PDT 2014

Yep, looks like I'm missing that one, also. So, sorry I can't sent it to you.

I'm in the middle of changing my email address and in the process I'm going to try individual messages, since in the last few months there have been quite a number of missing or out of order digests.

It'll be more difficult to edit and save messages for the Florilegium, but it will be much easier to follow a thread. :-)

Stefan
Any evidence of allergies in period? Or is this just a modern affliction? Sigh.

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris