[Sca-cooks] Fwd: [smofs] August 8 update on Devra Langsam

Joel Lord jpl at ilk.org
Thu Aug 7 18:44:59 PDT 2014

Passing along the update on Devra...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [smofs] August 8 update on Devra Langsam
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 17:30:38 -0400
From: Stuart C. Hellinger <sch at panix.com>

I just returned from visiting Devra in the Rehabilitation Unit at
Maimonides Hospital.

She is looking good, but is tired and weak, and has not been doing her
daily rehab routines on some days due to some minor problems. None of
them are serious and she is making good progress. She thinks that she
will be in the hospital for another week or more.

I have conveyed all the best wishes and other comments I've received and
she thanks everyone. She is a bit overwhelmed by the response.

-SCH!     (Stuart C. Hellinger     sch at panix.com)