[Sca-cooks] Pre-registration for Known World Bardic Congress and Cooks Collegium closes this Friday

Sue Gilbert viscountessshava at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 09:47:59 PDT 2014

We are excited that this event is coming up soon and we're looking forward to welcoming people from most of the 19 kingdoms. We have over 100 classes being taught by teachers from 12 of those kingdoms and are planning food prepared by cooks from many corners of Northshield.

We will be closing the pre-registration for Known World Bardic Congress and Cooks Collegium this coming Friday, August 15.

At this time we only have 19 beds available for the full event (a few more for Friday or Sunday but not Saturday.) We have plenty of camping space and room for a few cots or air mattresses in the buildings with the beds. The cost for anyone staying on-site, whether in a bed, camping, or otherwise (like sleeping in your car) is $15/person/night. What we have left will be assigned on a first come/first served basis.

We are still selling meal plans without the Saturday feast for $30 for the weekend. A limited number will be available at the door for $40. The feast was sold out on July 24 but we do have a waiting list for it. There is an alternative supper that will be available ($5 payable at the gate.) If you are interested in being on the waiting list and/or for Saturday supper (knowing numbers would be very nice for our cook's planning), please email us at cooks.bards2014 at gmail.com

If you have been thinking about registering, now's the time! After midnight Friday, we will be taking down the pre-registration forms.

Cheers-

Shava, one of the Herders of the cats, Lyricists for the honeybees, and Lassoers of the winds

I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

justShava®
Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
(mka Sue Gilbert)  3314 Ridgeway Ave.  Madison, WI  53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107