[Sca-cooks] Fwd: [smofs] August 18 Update on Devra Langsam

Joel Lord jpl at ilk.org
Mon Aug 18 15:13:55 PDT 2014

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [smofs] August 18 Update on Devra Langsam
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 17:15:49 -0400
From: Stuart C. Hellinger <sch at panix.com>

Devra is still in the hospital. The good news is that they removed the
drain that removed the fluid that was around her lungs. Her heartbeat is
back to normal.

As soon as they can find a room for her at the rehab center next door,
she will be moved, which will make her happy. She's complaining about
having to constantly listen to other patients complaining or in pain.
Considering what I was hearing when visiting her, I can understand. I
guess that's a sign she is feeling better!

-SCH!     (Stuart C. Hellinger     sch at panix.com)
--
Remember, it's smofcon.COM or   http://smofcon31.org/, not smofcon.ORG