[Sca-cooks] Richard III feast in Nithgaard

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 15:17:20 PDT 2014

Henry/Alex said:
<<< BTW I'm doing a Richard III feast on October 4 in my home shire of
Nithgaard in Central PA.  Though we don't have the budget for swan,
crane, heron, and egret. >>>

An interesting idea. Please post the menu that you do come up with when you can. I’m interested in seeing how you get the feel of such a feast, while still making it affordable.

I’m not familiar with Nithgaard, so I’d also be interested in the history of its name and whether there is any special armory for that. I’m always looking for new stories for the placenames-msg file series in the Florilegium SCA-STORIES section.

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com