[Sca-cooks] Is it a sauce? Or a condiment?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Feb 18 11:06:48 PST 2014

Eduardo commented:
<<< I think the line blurs (somewhere) between condiment and sauce.
I now wonder when and were the label of condiment came into the corpus.
Especially since my fridge seems to be not for food but for condiments! >>>

Lol. I've had that problem! Unfortunately many modern condiments require refrigeration.

Perhaps that is the (modern) dividing line. Condiments require refrigeration.

But then that would make Tabasco(™) a sauce.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris