[Sca-cooks] An Early Meal is IACP nominee

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Feb 19 14:58:20 PST 2014

We have mentioned it a few times.

I bought it sometime back and have really enjoyed it. I even suggested that people consider it for purchase back on
January 27. Countess Alys mentioned it last year before it was published based on the Facebook link.

Devra has or did have copies available.

There's a review here by an SCA and Regia Anglorum member.
(Someone I've known since the 1970s… Go Wurm Wald!)

http://anglosaxon10thcenturyeating.pbworks.com/w/page/66742942/An%20Early%20Meal

Johnnae