[Sca-cooks] From the fabled List Administrator

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 04:05:56 PST 2014

I lived in Sweden for 34 years, I am former political prisoner and was sent
to live in exile in Sweden when I was very young. There was a little group
reacting the Middle Ages in summer, where jousts and tournaments  are held
in Gotland. But none was interested in food...
It was the usual misconception of the Middle Age's food as boring and
bland, mjöd (mead), grilled meat and apples with honey the only food served
as a recreation of the food eaten in the region in the Middle Ages.
And now I am back in the country I was born, Uruguay, the most Souther's
capital of the world, Montevideo. SCA has not discovered South America yet
:)
And all food here is post-period :)
Ana