[Sca-cooks] WCCS in March

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Feb 24 17:56:30 PST 2014

If any of the teachers who are going to be teaching have handouts or articles on/for their classes, I would love the chance to republish them in the Florilegium.

It's unfortunate, but so much of the wonderful research which is done to develop these classes ends up being unseen by those who can't make that event. :-( i.e.: me :-(

Are there going to be proceedings? Even when there are, if they are in print only the distribution is limited.

Thanks,
  Stefan

<<< Speaking of classes?

Several of our members are going to be teaching at the upcoming WCCS in the Kingdom of Caid.

Class  schedule here:
http://www.westcoastculinarysymposium.com/classes.html

There will also be a subtleties meet and greet following dinner.

Come past and say hi.

Johnnae >>>

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com