[Sca-cooks] Talking about Facebook

Arianwen ferch Arthur caer_mab at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 1 03:16:17 PST 2014

of course there is this one ab out America being irrelevant to facebook and Africa & Asia being where it is at...
http://www.businessinsider.com/facebook-us-user-base-2013-12

Personally, I don't belong on Facebook and as a teacher have no desire to do so, but I never saw much in "diaries" eather...I never wanted to write anything that might be seen by others (my older sister who snooped into everything for one!)

so if it isn't posted to the lists I belong to, oh well,...

Arianwen ferch Arthur
"Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend. And inside of a dog it's too dark to read." G. Marx