[Sca-cooks] The Florilegium is now back up / whales

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jan 6 15:00:26 PST 2014

The Florilegium is now up again, after a bunch of software updates and I don't know what else.

Now I can upload a bunch of new files in preparation for publishing the January Florilegium article. Hey, better late than never. :-)

And Jim Chevallier, here is the file you were probably looking for on medieval whales and whaling.

whales-msg (7K) 1/10/02 Hunting and use of whales in period.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/ANIMALS/whales-msg.html

If you'd rather fish for something that can catch on a line, see this file:
Angling-art (24K) 8/24/01 "A Historic Look at the Sport of Angling" by Creador TwineDragon. Pennsic 26 class.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/ANIMALS/Angling-art.html

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com