[Sca-cooks] He's a SCAdian! Was PPC 99

Galefridus Peregrinus galefridus at optimum.net
Mon Jan 6 20:44:54 PST 2014

Thanks for all the positive comments. I pretty much wrote the entire paper as an excuse to publish that list of terms. When I was doing my initial research, I found several lists based on the Latin translations, but none that included the original Arabic. And since my "real" job is as an academic librarian, I saw a need for a better, more comprehensive reference tool. So I produced one!

-- Galefridus