[Sca-cooks] Taking one for the team.

morgana morgana at gci.net
Tue Jan 7 04:41:01 PST 2014

On Jan 7, 2014, at 2:47 AM, Johnna Holloway <johnnae at mac.com> wrote:

> I missed the episode last night. Was too tired to stay downstairs to watch it.
>
> Did they actually cook anything that is not already commonly served at one of
> these medieval themed dinners/entertainments?

As I've never been to one, I wouldn't know. But I did find it entertaining that they were made to cook everything outdoors, but had access to food processors!

> I presume they didn't have time to shop and had to make do with a common pantry
> of ingredients.

I didn't see any sign of where they got their food, not that they needed anything special, as they set their 'menus' with no cookbooks in sight.

Definitely a train wreck from the beginning, but almost funny.

Morgana