[Sca-cooks] Best and worst Norse-themed Feasts?

Kathleen Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Fri Jan 10 12:44:05 PST 2014

You mean like the one with the potato salad and cherries jubilee we had once?

Cailte

Kathleen Roberts

Supervisor, Student Records

Office of Admissions

Division of Enrollment Management

University of New Mexico

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."  W.B. Yeats

"The hand that rocks the ladle rules the world."  Nadia G.