[Sca-cooks] Delayed Santa Stuff

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Jan 14 18:26:06 PST 2014

This is a brand new revised one.
Publication Date: December 31, 2013

An exhaustively researched, radically revisionist account of how the Stationers came to be incorporated and given a monopoly of printing.
Maybe you are thinking about the Cambridge History of the Book which is numerous volumes, bound in blue dust jackets.

Anyway something to pour over while confined to bed with foot up.

Johnnae